Chief Financial Officer
Dayton, OH 45377
Job Opening – Chief Financial Officer - Banking Client - South Dayton, OH
Are you experienced at acquiring other banks? Do you thrive on being part of the community where we operate? Can you provide strong financial leadership? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you!
Our client is a growing bank in the South Dayton area that is growing. We are looking to add a CFO as we build out the organization. The CFO will develop and implement financial and operational plans to drive growth, extend finance-based decision making throughout the Bank, and be responsible for all finance activities including accounting, forecasting, budgeting, internal control, financial systems, audit, reporting, treasury, insurance, and tax. Additionally, you will be:
- Planning, developing, organizing, implementing, directing, and evaluating the Bank’ s fiscal function and performance.
- Participating in the development of the Bank’ s plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluating and advising on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies, and regulatory actions.
- Defining and monitoring adherence to internal controls, to ensure compliance of controls and safeguarding company assets.
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends.
- Managing relationships with external service providers.
- Improving the budgeting process through education of managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Providing strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization (e.g., evaluation of potential alliances, acquisitions, and/or mergers).
- Advising from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the Bank may enter.
- Coordinating and leading financial and government audits, working closely with external auditors and government agencies.
Qualified candidates should be a strong financial leader with a solid business acumen, and have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance or Accounting with 10 to 15 years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position.
- Experience in banking industry is preferred.
- Energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement, and strong operational focus.
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience in contracts.
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply online today.
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.