Clinical RN Supervisor
200 Medical Center Dr Franklin, OH 45005
Career Opportunity: Clinical RN Supervisor with Hilltop Obstetrics and Gynecology in Middletown, OH
Are you an OB/GYN RN with supervisory experience looking for a family friendly work environment? Are you recognized for your exceptional patient services and team leadership skills? Do you have a passion for influencing quality of care for patients? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Hilltop Obstetrics and Gynecology has proudly served the Middletown and surrounding communities for over 30 years. We strive to provide each of our patients with the personal attention and quality care that they deserve. We are currently seeking a full-time Clinical RN Supervisor to coordinate the clinical staff of our three different office locations. The ideal candidate will:
- Work as an RN and Supervisor for a clinical staff of LPNs, CMAs, RN(prn), and physicians.
- Handle the scheduling of all clinical staff.
- Work directly with physicians on clinical policies and in office procedures.
- Work directly with practice manager on overall office compliance and cohesiveness
- Coach staff for effectiveness and provide constructive feedback as necessary.
- Maintain equipment and supplies.
- Assist with in-office procedures and administration of medication and monitoring during procedures.
- Participate in staff meetings, quality improvement initiatives, and research as required.
- Assure that all necessary paperwork and electronic medical record entries are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Associates degree in Nursing required.
- OB/GYN experience required.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience preferred.
- 1-3 years RN experience preferred.
- Strong EMR systems experience preferred.
- Demonstrated clinical skills and leadership competencies, including excellent communication, customer service, continuous quality improvement, relationship development, results orientation, and team building.
- Ability to multi-task, direct the work of others, and solve problems.
If you are looking for a great career with a generous benefits package, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.