College Admissions Representative
1275 E David Rd Kettering, OH 45440
Job Opportunity – College Admissions Representative with Modern College of Design in Kettering, OH
Are you creative, outgoing, and goal-oriented? Do you have a passion for higher-education? Do you thrive on helping others discover their potential? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
The Modern College of Design is seeking a College Admissions Representative eager to work at an award-winning college. The Modern has been selected as a Top Design School seven years in a row by Graphic Design USA Magazine, and alumni of the college are leaders in the design industry. The college was honored in 2018 as Business of the Year and Woman-Owned Business of the Year by the Dayton Business Journal following several initiatives, including a $6M capital expansion and a successful rebrand of the institution. Recognized for its strong career placement rate, The Modern offers both an Associate’ s Degree Program and a Bachelor’ s Degree Completion Program. The campus provides staff and students with a creative, contemporary space in a popular southwest Ohio suburb that is close to art, music, and sports venues.
The Modern is seeking an outgoing and goal-oriented College Admissions Representative with experience in sales and data entry. The ideal candidate will be energetic and professional and have a strong interest in design and/or art. This position is second shift (12pm – 9pm, M-TH, and 12pm – 5pm, F) with some weekend hours expected.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with prospective students via text, phone, or email in order to schedule visits to the college.
- Be on call and respond to (evenings and weekends) student requests to schedule visits.
- Be a subject matter expert on The Modern, and conduct admissions interviews and presentations with prospective students and conduct tours of the campus.
- Reach acceptance and enrollment goals with regular reporting to ensure goals are on track.
- Process online applications, visit requests, and inquiries into an admissions database.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of relatable experience (Marketing or other previous higher-level education experience).
- Must have experience in sales; experience in college admissions is preferred.
- Experience in efficiently communicating via digital communication.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Quick learner who can take initiative and assume accountability.
Are you ready to join a creative team and to change students’ lives? Apply online today! Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please. Local candidates only please - sponsorship and relocation not offered at this time.