Contract HR Coordinator
149 Stelzer Court Columbus, OH 43074
Career Opportunity: HR Coordinator Contractor – Sunbury, OH (Columbus, OH)
Ready for an opportunity where you can make a difference? Do you enjoy working in all areas of HR? Are you looking to be that HR support? Are you available to commit for at least a one-year assignment? We have your next opportunity!
strategic HR inc. is searching for a long-term contractor for a manufacturing client that has been in business for over fifty years located in northern Columbus. This is a long-term Contract position that is anticipated to be a 1-year assignment with the potential to become full-time. In this key role you will:
- Provide general HR support to employees, managers and corporate contacts.
- Work with all levels of the organization to address employee relations concerns.
- Oversee the entire recruiting and onboarding process.
- Organize annual open enrollment and benefit administration.
- Coordinate the performance management process and employee engagement initiatives for the facility.
- Maintain the HRIS system to generate reports and import/export data.
- Prepare reports and maintain logs for worker’ s compensation.
- Submit payroll hours to staffing companies.
- Coordinate with the third-party vendors to administer FMLA and Cobra enrollee information.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field a plus.
- 2+ years of Human Resources Experience (manufacturing environment preferred).
- General HR knowledge a must.
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience organizing open enrollment and benefits administration.
- Recruiting hourly workers for a manufacturing organization.
- Preferred experience and knowledge in HRIS Systems (UltiPro experience a plus).
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no calls or third-party application please.