8160 Corporate Park Dr Cincinnati, OH 45242
Job Opportunity – Controller – Cincinnati, OH
Are you an experienced Controller with Manufacturing experience? Do you have experience leading a team to make an impact on an organization? If so, then we have the opportunity that you are looking for!
As the Controller, you will be responsible for the control of operations to coordinate a plan to deliver profit planning, sales forecasts, expense budgets, accounts receivable, cost standards, savings opportunities, and capital investing. Additionally, this position will be responsible for:
- Comparing performance with operating plans and standards. Providing reports and interpreting the results of operations to all levels of management. This includes the formulation of accounting policies, the preparation of financial statements and operating data, the coordination of systems and procedures, and special reports as required.
- Forecasting short-range and long-range cash requirements and obligations as a basis for maintaining adequate funds.
- Assuring protection for the assets of the business through internal control, internal auditing, and ensuring proper insurance coverage.
- Monitoring credit and collection applications. Approves terms above a predetermined dollar amount.
- Assisting Marketing in establishing and maintaining product pricing policies.
- Keeping the President informed of the division' s performance and provides advice on all financial matters.
- Executing cash disbursements for payment of corporate and divisional expenditures in accordance with disbursement and policies.
- Monitoring inventory levels and advises management regarding variances to budget.
- Developing short-range and long-range operating objectives, organizational structure, and staffing requirements.
- Monitoring performance of direct reports. Providing prompt and objective coaching and counseling.
The ideal candidate will have:
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance - Master’ s Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience ideally gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Controller with responsibility for accounts, budgeting, cost accounting, credit, and finance
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Cost Accounting experience
- Strong SAP experience, preferred
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing company. Come join us by applying online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.