Corporate Communications Administrator
1240 McCook Ave Dayton, OH 45404
Career Opportunity: Corporate Communications Administrator with Global Graphene Group in Dayton, OH
Do you thrive on creating high-quality and consistent communications? Do you have the ability to manage change through communication? Are you ready for an opportunity to support the leadership in a growing company with limitless potential?
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to mass produce pristine graphene, an innovative nanomaterial of exceptional potential. G3 is also a leader in the research and development of material and energy applications of graphene. We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores and uses energy. Every day, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and around the world.
We are looking to add a Corporate Communications Administrator to support G3 through consistent, high-quality internal and external communications, providing the executive leadership team in day to day operations, managing implementation of new processes, and prioritizing company change. You will also:
- Establish an internal/external communications program for continuity of message content and style, ensuring company initiatives are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders; develop channels to gather feedback for leadership to respond accordingly
- Design and execute internal campaigns to drive employee engagement
- Create outreach messages, including presentations, conference exhibits, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and technical staff to identify opportunities for outreach, including speaking engagements, conferences, panels, interviews, etc.
- Draft written communications, from writing to layout and design, including proofing and revising social media postings
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to manage culture development at the direction of leadership team
- Assist executive leadership team with scheduling meetings, minutes, agendas, presentations, and coordinating responses to consultants
- Organize Dayton employee meetings, board meetings, and other formal meetings designed to share information with broad audiences
- Create reports and presentations for meeting with financial advisers and investors using information from other departments, including finance, business, and operations
- Review specified documents for concerns to be addressed by attorneys
- Support top management as needed, and at their discretion
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Communication, Business, or related area; 5+ years business experience
- Proven ability to develop and successfully implement communications strategies
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design skills, including ability to present concepts verbally and visually
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Prior experience with Google Apps for Business preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational focus and a quick learner; ability both to follow direction and work independently is a must!
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity to join Global Graphene Group – an up-and-coming organization, ready to do amazing things!
If you are prepared for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply online today. Visit www.theglobalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D.