4556 Airport Rd Cincinnati, OH 45226
Job Opportunity – Crew Scheduler– Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company – Cincinnati, OH (Lunken Airport)
Are you a detail-oriented and high-energy problem-solver? Do you enjoy analyzing and solving complex problems? Are you an organized, process-driven individual? We have your next opportunity with Executive Jet Management!
Executive Jet Management (EJM) has built a solid reputation for being the leader in worldwide aircraft management and private jet charter services since 1977. EJM earned its reputation by delivering on an ironclad business model centered on continuous improvement and a zealous commitment to exceeding expectations, both client-based and regulatory alike, at every turn. Today, EJM is synonymous with principles deeply rooted in a culture of safety, security, and exceptional service.
The EJM Experience is about how the extreme passion and aviation expertise of EJM' s professionals turns into the powerful components that ensure your private aviation experience is the safest and most reliable it can be. It' s because how matters. And that is why EJM' s culture of excellence is at the heart of everything we do, from high-level operations down to the smallest detail. EJM is hiring a Crew Scheduler to their team in Cincinnati, OH.
As the Crew Scheduler, you will be responsible for assigning pilots, flight attendants and cabin service managers to trips, ensuring compliance with relevant Federal Aviation Regulations and EJM Policy. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Working with various vendors to find supplemental crew support for trips as needed.
- Working with internal and external customers to coordinate seamless trip planning for passengers.
- Completing weekly and monthly reporting.
We are seeking a problem-solving, high-energy individual to join our team. Applicants should be comfortable with repetitive work and have the ability to see the bigger picture in small details. A Dispatch License is required before applying for this position. Additionally, you will need:
- High School Degree or Equivalent; some College/Aviation Degree a plus.
- Aviation experience highly preferred.
- Ability to closely follow rules and processes to the letter.
- Strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to be deadline-oriented in high-pressure environments.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at a functional and strategic level.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug-test and background check.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company! Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls