Customer Service Representative
8160 Corporate Park Drive Cincinnati, OH 45242
Career Opportunity: Customer Service Representative - Sharonville, OH
Do you enjoy using your excellent communication skills to effectively resolve customer inquiries? Would you like to see your knack for multi-tasking and organization make a difference in a growing company? Then we have an opportunity for you!
strategic HR inc. is searching for a Customer Service Representative for one of our clients. As the Customer Service Representative, you will receive and process customer orders, while confirming the order status back to the customer. You’ ll be tasked with communicating customer requirements to the client’ s organization to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction.
Additionally, you’ ll work with both Sales and Accounting departments when customers open new accounts, as well as work with the Shipping department to ensure products are shipped on time. You’ ll coordinate the proper documentation sent to customers, and enter any complaints into the computer system when necessary. You’ ll also be responsible for processing any billing adjustments and sending literature to customers when requested.
We are looking for the Customer Service Representative to be a positive team player with a sense of urgency, a diplomatic approach and a “ forward-thinking” attitude. Additionally, you will need:
- A minimum of High School Diploma; College Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of customer service experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills, especially Excel and Outlook; Experience with an ERP system (Oracle or SAP) preferred.
- Experience in handling export customers and associated documentation a plus.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational ability, including ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects at a time while meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional oral and listening skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel out-of-state for training.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing international company. Come join us and apply online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.