Customer Service Representative
55 Railroad Avenue Ridgefield, NJ 07657
Job Opportunity: Customer Service Representative – Frutarom Health – Ridgefield, NJ
Are you driven by helping people? Do you have a positive attitude? Are you a strong multi-tasker with customer service experience? If you answered yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Established in 1933, Frutarom is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company that is in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. We develop, manufacture and market an extensive variety of high-quality flavors and fine ingredients for customers in the food, beverage, functional food, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic industries.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for helping customers with complaints and questions, giving customers information about products and services, taking orders, and processing returns. The Customer Service Representative will also be responsible for helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their orders. Additionally, this position will be response for:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude with customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out to best answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative include:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with customer support.
- Industry experience a plus.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing international company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.