4393 Digital Way Mason, OH 45040
Career Opportunity: DevOps Architect – Apex Supply Chain Technologies – Cincinnati, OH
Do you thrive on designing and building large scale, high throughput cloud based infrastructure platforms? Do you have the vision to design infrastructure components to maximize development systems? If so, Apex Supply Chain Technologies wants to consider you for a DevOps Architect position at our world headquarters in Cincinnati (Mason), OH.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies operate by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions through automated point-of-use dispensing and supply chain technologies. They are a rapidly growing technology innovator, providing solutions to a rapidly-expanding client base of over 10, 000 corporate users worldwide.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is looking for an DevOps Architect to work with application development and firmware engineers to design and deliver large scale, high throughput systems leveraging cloud infrastructure platforms as appropriate. Additional core responsibilities include:
- Architect, configure and deploy cloud and on-premise platforms and solutions that meet our needs for scalability, availability, and performance.
- Plan, prototype, and evaluate new platforms and technologies.
- Collaborate with Architecture Review Board team on future product development direction; initiate and lead technical discussions where appropriate.
- Provide technical leadership on evaluation and implementation projects.
- Build, configure, test, and implement middleware components, platforms, and systems.
- Optimize systems for performance, availability, and cost.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related field; Master’ s degree a plus.
- 7+ total years in application development or distributed systems design and implementation.
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, networking, and security.
- Well-versed in best practices and evolving architecture trends, including experience utilizing cloud IaaS and PaaS and building SaaS-based applications with AWS, Azure, etc.
- Strong aptitude with server and application troubleshooting and the ability to drive to root cause on a wide variety of issues.
- Firm grasp of message queuing, pub/sub and broker-based technologies such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc.
- Experience with microservice architecture pattern; Docker or Kubernetes is highly desirable.
- SSO integration or application IAM implementation experience is a plus.
What’ s in it for you?
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Of equal importance, we provide the opportunity to do breakthrough work on a global stage from our Midwestern base with its affordable cost of living, comfortable lifestyle and professional challenges to keep you excited and engaged every day.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.