Director of Business Development
1240 McCook Ave Dayton, OH 45404
Career Opportunity - Director of Business Development - Global Graphene Group - Dayton, OH
Are you a recognized sales leader with global experience? Ready for your next career move to establish and grow a new venture? Bring your ability to learn and adapt as we unleash the potential of this world-changing product!
Global Graphene Group, is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We currently have the world’ s largest graphene production capacity and we’ re looking for a Director of Business Development to lead us to our next company milestones.
As Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for establishing, managing and growing sales efforts in the US and globally as well as, as needs warrant, hiring and training sales employees. Additionally, as Director of Business Development, you will:
- Meet or exceed annual revenue budget, customer penetration and new market entry
- Participate in company strategic planning
- Serve as Key Account Manager for multinational accounts
- Manage sales and marketing budgets per operating plan
- Deliver world-class customer service
- Build a team to support all aspects of sales and marketing, including recruitment, evaluation and retention efforts for direct reports
- Survey, update and communicate competitive intelligence
- Ensure an effective and transparent information flow within company operations
Qualified candidates should enjoy a manufacturing environment, be a strong leader with a solid business acumen, and have:
- Master’ s degree in a technical or business management area is preferred
- A minimum of 15 years’ sales experience; at least 5 years’ experience in strategic planning and execution, including recruiting and hiring top-grade sales leaders
- Management of sales budget >$25m
- Exposure to advanced material manufacturing is a must
- Experience in strategic marketing and branding advertising campaigns (paper and electronic) and public relations
- Demonstrated success in building and implementing a corporate strategy supporting top-line revenue growth in a fiscally responsible manner
- Ability to clearly and frequently communicate with peers and direct reports
- Ability to establish and promote an entrepreneurial culture of empowerment and freedom to fail in order to learn
- Exceptional business acumen and learning agility is a must!
- Interest and willingness to travel in the US and internationally up to 60%
Global Graphene Group is your chance to put your skills and experience to the test. The opportunity in this company is limitless, with salary and equity potential. Bring your Advanced Manufacturing experience to help us increase capacity with this world changing material. Go to https://www.theglobalgraphenegroup.com/. This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity! Apply today.
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.