Director of Finance - 1467
8170 Corporate Park Drive Cincinnati, OH 45242
Career Opportunity – Director of Finance with STNL Development in Cincinnati, Ohio
Are you a financial professional looking to take your skills to the next level? Do you have strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills? Do you want to utilize your knowledge and experience to make an impact on a growing company? If you said yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
STNL Development works on behalf of companies with strong growth plans, to help them achieve their goals. Our clients have aggressive goals and need outside help to achieve their goals. When you choose a developer, you need to know that the job will get done. With our 25 years of experience in the industry, we understand the pressure to produce, and we accept it as our own. Our highly-developed process and track record of success provide our clients with the confidence to give us the responsibility of developing their new facilities. In fact, our repeat clients often give us their most challenging assignments because they know we will do what it takes to deliver.
The Director of Finance will work directly with the entire team to accomplish company objectives. You will provide support and will be responsible for all corporate and project accounting activities, as well as managing the administrative office functions such as payroll, HR, insurance, IT and etc. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Management of QuickBooks accounting system, including training of other users.
- Maintain accounting for all projects including monthly project updates (information provided by the Real Estate Developers).
- Manage all general accounting activity, including management of bookkeeper (recording and filing all invoices and preparing checks for signature).
- Ensure proper compliance on all HR and Tax matters.
- Ensure appropriate insurance is in place for corporate and all projects as needed.
- Manage external IT and HR/payroll providers.
- Prepare monthly corporate financial statements and present to ownership.
- Prepare monthly “ commission” calculations for additional compensation due to Real Estate Development staff.
- Manage the annual tax compliance process and relationship with external audit and tax service providers.
- Enhance cash management tools and processes (on-line access to accounts, automate transactions, improve efficiency of bank reconciliation process, etc.)
- Assist Principals or Real Estate Developers on special projects and other duties as necessary.
What we need from you:
- Experience as bookkeeper or controller, preferably in the real estate industry.
- Bachelor' s degree in finance or accounting is preferred.
- Active participation in real estate industry organizations (NAIOP, ULI, ICSC, etc.)
This is an exciting opportunity to have an impact on a professional, growing, family-owned organization. Come join us and apply online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls