Director of Human Resources
3380 Langley Dr Hebron, KY 41048
Career Opportunity: Director of Human Resources in Hebron, KY
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR professional who thrives on leading the overall culture, values, and performance of an organization? Do you have experience working in a creative-focused organization? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Director of Human Resources to be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function which supports the overall culture, values, and performance of the company. As the Director of Human Resources, you will:
- Annually review and make recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization' s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure organization compliance.
- Maintain responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Communicate changes in the organization' s personnel policies and procedures and ensure that proper compliance is followed.
- Execute and drive training programs on all levels to support development of the workforce, succession planning, and career progression.
- Assist executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization' s wage and salary program, as well as the bonus incentive program.
- Drive the effective analysis and implementation of appropriate benefit plans annually.
- Coordinate or conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Work directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Recommend, evaluate and participate in staff development for the organization.
- Execute annual employee survey and develop action plan based on results.
- Participate on committees and special projects and seek additional responsibilities.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor' s degree and 7 plus years of related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exposure to both large and midsize corporate environments is preferred.
- Hands on tactical capability, as well as ability to drive strategic initiatives as needed.
- Experience in CPG, retail, hospitality or similar customer service oriented or entrepreneurial environment is required.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.