Director of Sales
Cincinnati, OH 45215
Career Opportunity: Director of Sales – Food/Beverage/Snack – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a strategic thinker who can build company sales and increase brand awareness? Do you thrive on the challenge of increasing the business top and bottom line every year? Can you take a strong sales team and make them better? Can you roll up your sleeves and be a working manager? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Director of Sales to join a growing food/beverage/snack organization. We have strong established National Accounts and are aggressively growing partnerships. The Director of Sales is responsible for establishing and achieving the sales targets to meet the company objectives. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote profitable sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. As the Director of Sales, you will:
- Lead first and be accountable for sales performance in North America and other market expansions internationally;
- Build, develop and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives with high level of accountability;
- Achieve sell-through goals by delivering the right products, on time, every time;
- Recommend specific sales strategies for improvement of seasonal and year-round business based on market research and competitor analyses;
- Diversify the portfolio by growing c-store, grocery, and specialty channels;
- Manage multiple channel selling strategies including, but not limited to, Wholesale, Co-Manufacturing, Co-Packing, and web based (B2B and B2C);
- Drive production efficiency between the sale and delivery to the client; and
- Achieve 10% increase in Revenue and Profit year over year.
What we need from you:
- MBA preferred;
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, sales and marketing, or related field;
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in food, beverage, or similar business category with sales budgets exceeding $75 million;
- Experience as a brand builder, selling non-branded product lines, and an aggressive expander of market share;
- Experience in opening new channels of distribution, expanding existing channels, and working with distributors;
- Capability to develop successful sales individuals and build effective teams;
- Success managing national level sales teams;
- Experience in international markets;
- Spanish language fluency is a plus; and
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and help close deals.
What’ s in it for you?
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Of equal importance, we provide the opportunity to do breakthrough work on a global stage from our Midwestern base with its affordable cost of living, comfortable lifestyle and professional challenges to keep you excited and engaged every day.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.