Distributor Branch Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Opportunity: Distributor Branch Manager in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a strong leader with the ability to consistently meet sales goals? Do you pride yourself on your excellent customer service? Do you have a technical background in building materials? If so, then we have an exciting Distributor Branch Manager opportunity for you.
As the Distributor Branch Manager, you will be responsible for making certain all customers are serviced in a prompt and professional manner, while supporting your in-store team to ensure accountability and achieved goals. Additional responsibilities include:
- Filling and completing all customer orders at the time and date specified and all warranty items are sent back in a timely manner.
- Quoting jobs and assisting others with supporting customers.
- Supervising and maintaining shelf and warehouse inventory, outages, wrong counts and shortages, and removing discontinued inventory, overstock items.
- Maintaining floor displays, showcases, posters, banners. Ensuring the counter, store, equipment (company vehicles) and grounds are in a clean order.
- Opening and closing the store, and remaining available for emergency customer orders.
- Receiving incoming shipments and ensure all outgoing shipments are done when needed, including scheduling company deliveries.
- Administrative and office functions - filing invoices, POs, tax forms, making bank deposits, scheduling employee vacations.
- Networking to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
The ideal candidate will be business savvy with strong leadership skills. This person will also have:
- Technical experience in building materials, ideally in HVAC/Refrigeration/Filtration.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to be results driven and customer focused.
- Willingness to learn industry regulations and how they apply to our customers.
- Proven track-record of meeting established sales and profit quotas preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, disciplined.
Don’ t miss out! Come join a growing company with a competitive salary, incentive programs, and a strong benefit package. If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates only please - relocation is not offered at this time.