779 Rudolph Way Greendale, IN 47025
Job Opportunity – Engineering Manager with OMNI Technologies located West of Cincinnati, OH
Do you have experience leading a team of Engineers and Quality Professionals? Do you have a passion for developing and mentoring staff to be top performers? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
OMNI Technologies is the leading supplier of custom urethane parts and components to OEMs across the packaging, food processing, aerospace, and consumer-goods industries.
OMNI Technologies is looking for an Engineering Manager who will be responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of engineering methods, processes and operations for new and existing products. The role will ensure the effective use of resources and personnel and manage policy deployment in the area of employee empowerment, quality, cost reduction, on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls, and department performance.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing strategy and leadership for all aspects of the business to drive continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Managing and developing Engineering department personnel, processes and resources.
- Building organization capabilities and employee engagement by empowering, setting objectives, providing timely performance feedback and proactive development of employees.
- Interacting with the President to prepare and meet financial objectives and budgets.
- Creating a culture of teamwork and selflessness.
- Championing continuous improvement efforts in all facets of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years of Leadership experience in Personnel and Project Management.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Mechanical Engineering, a business degree or other technical Field.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining Quality practices required for ISO 9001: 2015 certification, preferred.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today and be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.