Event Delivery Driver
10629 Reading Road Cincinnati, OH 45241
Looking for leaders and driven individuals! We’ re looking for team members who are problem-solvers, who are mechanically-minded, hands-on, and who LOVE a challenge!
Earn up to $1000 a week (with overtime and bonus potential)!
Come join the All Occasions Event Rental Team as a Delivery Driver or Tent Crew Installer in Cincinnati, OH!
At All Occasions Event Rental, we’ ve built our reputation on outstanding customer service, a knowledgeable staff, and the most impressive array of products in the Tri-State area. Through membership in professional organizations, frequent buying trips, continuing professional education and our extensive connections in the rental community, we stay on the cutting edge.
We are looking to grow our team with Delivery Drivers and Tent Crew Installers to help serve our clients. If you are someone who would like to lead and grow a team, and won’ t rest until the job is done, we want to talk with you. As the face of the company, it is imperative that our Delivery Drivers and Tent Crew Installers display the highest level of customer service possible with all interactions.
- Loading/unloading delivery trucks.
- Making deliveries to clients and setting up items as needed.
- Maintaining accurate delivery and pickup records.
- Accurately accounting for quantity/condition of items returned by clients to the warehouse.
- Knowing specifics and applications of rental inventory, so to better answer questions and provide direction.
- While driving company vehicles: serving as company representative, observing all laws and drive in a safe and courteous manner, and completing safety inspection/safety check daily on vehicles.
The primary hours for this position are between 7: 00 am - 5: 00 pm, Monday - Saturday, but due to the nature of the business and this position, other hours will be required as necessary to provide for customer needs, including some Holidays, Sundays and after hours.
As this position does require outdoor set-up, as well as indoor set-up, you may be exposed to the general range of weather experienced in the area. You will work in areas that are not heated or air conditioned.
The ideal candidate must be able to lift approximately 80 lbs., maintain a professional personal appearance, and must possess excellent customer relations skills. They will also be able to stoop, crouch, bend, lift, lower, reach, twist, pull, push, cart and carry items.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Must maintain a valid driver’ s license, DOT certification, and insurance eligibility.
- Ability to speak English clearly and write legibly. The ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Must pass company drug screen.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Ability to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or demonstrated form.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of patience.
- Must be 25 years old.
If you’ re looking for a great career opportunity with a growing, reputable company, apply online today!
Employer is M/F/D/V. Please, no third-party contacts.