3380 Langley Road Hebron, KY 41048
Career Opportunity: Executive Assistant with Galerie in Hebron, KY
Looking for more than “ just a job”? Ready for an opportunity where you can feel like you are making a difference? Are you a motivated and highly organized administrative professional looking for variety and flexibility? We have your next opportunity!
GALERIE® provides outstanding customer service while delivering fresh, innovative confectionery gifts of the highest quality and value. We are a design-driven enterprise, bringing more than 1200 items to retailers every year. In addition to the Galerie brand, our licensed product lines includes Disney, Star Wars, Hershey, Minions, Trolls, Peppa Pig, Marvel and Warner Brothers. Our extensive seasonal and everyday offerings are perfect to give and receive!
Our client is looking to add an Executive Assistant to the CEO to help contribute to their success and keep them on track and organized! Additionally, they need someone who is a self-starter and who can take initiative to move things to completion without being told.
The Executive Assistant will handle a variety of duties, including:
- Supporting the CEO to maximize his effectiveness and the success of the business.
- Coordinating and organizing logistics for company events and meetings.
- Managing all CEO travel arrangements.
- Organizing the CEO’ s calendar and itineraries (professional and personal).
- Monitoring and organizing the CEO’ s email.
- Arranging company mailings.
- Communicating at high levels.
We are looking for the Executive Assistant to have:
- High School Diploma/GED (required) with a minimum of 6-8 years of administrative support experience. Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with extreme detail-orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- International exposure is a plus.
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If so, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.