3380 Langley Road Hebron, KY 41048
Career Opportunity: Executive Receptionist with Galerie in Hebron, KY
Looking for more than “ just a job”? Ready for an opportunity where you can feel like you are making a difference? Are you a motivated and highly organized administrative professional looking for variety and flexibility? We have your next opportunity!
GALERIE® provides outstanding customer service while delivering fresh, innovative confectionery gifts of the highest quality and value. We are a design-driven enterprise, bringing more than 1200 items to retailers every year. In addition to the Galerie brand, our licensed product lines includes Disney, Star Wars, Hershey, Minions, Trolls, Peppa Pig, Marvel and Warner Brothers. Our extensive seasonal and everyday offerings are perfect to give and receive!
Galerie is looking to add an Executive Receptionist to the organization to help contribute to their success and keep the executive on track and organized! Part of this role will be acting as the receptionist with additional responsibilities of organizing the CEO. Additionally, we need someone who is a self-starter and who can take initiative to move things to completion without being told.
The Executive Receptionist will:
- Organize and manage front desk activities, greet customers, vendors, and guests.
- Maintain adequate communication with company personnel to ensure that the building runs smoothly.
- Arrange occasional travel for executives and other key personnel as requested. Ensure all travel arrangements are secured, placed in the calendar, and communicated.
- Organize catered events, luncheons, meeting room assignments, and handle expenses.
- Manage calendars of CEO and President and monitor email, purge and organize as requested.
- Act as liaison in person, via phone and over email to outside contacts as needed.
- Act upon other miscellaneous requests in preparation for group meetings, personal appointments and special events to ensure all resources have been secured and are readily available.
- Catalog inbound benchmark product competitive samples, new products logged for showroom displays, and overall support for the marketing and licensing departments.
- Respond to customer service inquiries via phone or email.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and show sound judgment when dealing with all internal and external customers and/or sensitive, confidential or private information.
We are looking for the Executive Receptionist to have:
- High School Diploma/GED (required) with a minimum of 6-8 years of administrative support experience.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with extreme detail-orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- International exposure is a plus.
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If so, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.