Cincinnati, OH 45242
Job Opportunity: Facility Director in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an expert on facilities maintenance and management for multi-building facilities? Do you have a broad-based knowledge of building operations, service and maintenance? We have an exciting new opportunity!
As the Facilities Director, you will be responsible for conducting regular inspections and regular and ongoing maintenance of both interior and exterior areas of the facility. This is an opportunity to define this new role based on what you can bring!
Additionally, you will:
- Establish and maintain the necessary programs for the care and maintenance of the facility.
- Evaluate utility usage and implement programs to result in savings.
- Evaluate contractors, construction materials and services to insure quality.
- Write specifications, obtain bids, negotiate, and manage contractors, vendors, and other service providers.
- Supervise and direct maintenance staff, contractors, and others to maximize efficiency and minimize expenses.
- Conduct regular and routine facility inspections to insure the facility is maintained in a professional manner and follow through with any needed repairs, etc.
- Insure all work is completed in a safe manner in accordance with all applicable standards and regulations.
- Determine appropriate course of action in the event of an emergency (equipment failure, fire, acts of nature, crime, etc.)
- Maintain 24 x 7 coverage in the case of emergencies.
- Assist in preparation of the annual operating budget.
Bring your exceptional standards for performance and leadership skills along with your:
- 8+ years’ experience in facilities maintenance, including project management; multi-building experience preferred.
- Strong general knowledge of building operations systems.
- Prior experience working with outside vendors and contractors for services; prior experience with vendor quoting.
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Strong ability to effectively build both internal and external relationships.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Strong ability to work independently, using sound judgement and decision making skills.
We offer excellent benefits in a collegial environment. Ready to join a strong team committed to the community and our stakeholders. Submit your resume and salary requirements online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third party applications please.