1 East 4th Cincinnati, OH 45202
Career Opportunity: Finance Manager, Better Business Bureau Cincinnati
Are you ready to join an organization that sets the standard for ethics and excellence in business? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the Cincinnati community? Look no further than the BBB Cincinnati!
Better Business Bureau Cincinnati is adding a Finance Manager to our team of professionals. As our Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the financial management, payroll, and benefits of BBB Cincinnati and its affiliates. In addition to developing policy and process, you will collaborate with the CEO and Leadership Team to develop and implement the company’ s financial strategy.
Additionally, you will:
- Plan, manage, organize and coordinate all activities of the general accounting function to ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of financial results.
- Manage the internal audit process, as well as all functions of AR/AP.
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems.
- Coordinate, prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Manage, review and advise on forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow.
- Contribute to the development of strategic goals and objectives, as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Maintain and oversee relationships with external vendors; assist with contract/ purchase negotiations including insurance, benefits, office equipment, etc.
- Manage payroll and benefits administration, including responding to all employee inquiries.
- Ensure all financial and payroll related policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with any government or regulatory requirements.
- Maintain personnel records such as new hires, promotions, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Work collaboratively with department managers, providing support for financial/operational analyses and statistical reporting.
Bring your knowledge and passion for finance, as well as:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree in accounting and 7-10 years of progressively responsible financial and executive management experience is required. Non-profit accounting experience preferred.
- A general understanding of employment law is required, as well as at least 2 years’ experience with payroll and benefits administration. Knowledge of Paycor systems a plus.
- Prior experience with Sage/Peachtree accounting software.
- Ability to analyze business needs and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Obsessive attention to detail and an analytical mindset.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Knowledge of all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate problem resolution and conflict management situations.
- Must be able to balance the needs of employees against the needs of the organization; must be able to stand firm on policies and decisions when necessary.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize daily workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to supervise and train employees.
The BBB is the standard of ethics in our region! We offer a work environment of ethics, integrity and a passion for serving our community. Apply today to come join our team!
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D.