Ridgefield, NJ 07657
Career Opportunity: Finance Manager – International Flavors and Fragrances – Ridgefield, NJ
Are you looking for your opportunity to make an impact on a growing organization with new flavors and fragrances? Do you thrive under pressure with minimal supervision? Do you have the experience necessary to lead a finance department in an international organization? If you answered “ Yes!”, then IFF has your next role!
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We are a collective of unconventional thinkers and creators, putting science and artistry to work to create unique and unexpected scents, tastes, experiences and ingredients for the products our world craves. We are a company that has locations all over the world, and are recognized for our deep commitment to the communities that we are located in.
We are looking to add a Finance Manager to our team in Ridgefield, New Jersey. Finance Manager will be responsible for the accounting, financial & reporting matters for F&F USA, CitraSource and NPS USA including Grow, Food Protection and Colors businesses, ensuring controls are implemented and information produced accurately on a timely basis. Additionally, the Finance Manager will be expected to:
- Participate in developing long term plans and financial models for the business.
- Production of annual budgets, including assisting departmental heads in the preparation of their operating budgets.
- Review annual results against performance and prepare reports explaining deviations.
- Analyze operating results and make recommendations for cost reduction and profit improvements.
- Provide cost/benefit analysis of capital investment proposals, including financial analysis of new projects.
- Ensure that all financial reporting for the Company’ s business operations is completed accurately, in a timely manner and in accordance with the relevant Financial standards.
- Development of costing system for work in progress and finished goods establish unit cost of finished products and produce margin summaries.
- Supervise the payment of creditors and ensure appropriate authorization procedures are being followed monitor the collection of cash from debtors.
- Oversee the purchasing function for while fostering strong relationships with suppliers.
- Lead and motivate subordinates within areas of responsibility ensuring that required standards are communicated, understood and adhered to at all levels
- Ensure training needs are identified, assessed and actioned at all levels to generate optimum efficiency and performance.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager will have strong managerial skills, including decision making, leadership, team motivation, time management and cost management. Other requirements of this position include:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent commercial experience
- Hands-on experience with Management and Financial Accounts.
- Strong communication skills, including at a Corporate level.
- Experience of developing and implementing processes.
- Ability to work under pressure, with strict timescales and minimum supervision.
- Excellent spreadsheet and computer skills, along with ERP systems.
- Good understanding of IT systems.
- Knowledge to lead and own the Risk Assessment process
- Experience in Project Management.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing international company. Come join us by applying online.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.