Flavor Analytical Quality Manager
1000 American Superior Blvd Winter Haven, FL 33880
Job Opportunity: Flavors Analytical Quality Manager – Frutarom / CitraSource – Winter Haven, FL
Are you a strong performer in the flavor and fragrance industry? Do you have a background in manufacturing quality programs? Do you have an analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills? If you answered yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Established in 1933, Frutarom is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company that is in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. We develop, manufacture and market an extensive variety of high-quality flavors and fine ingredients for customers in the food, beverage, functional food, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic industries.
The Flavors Analytical Quality Manager will be responsible for managing the regulatory compliance documentation for flavor & fragrance customers. Additionally, the Flavors Analytical Quality Manager will be responsible:
- Performing physical, organoleptic and GC & GC/MS analysis of raw materials and finished products.
- Organizing/presenting results and next steps to internal customers.
- Operating, troubleshooting and performing routine/preventive maintenance on lab equipment.
- Implementing and managing programs (such as cGMP, HACCP, PRP’ s, SQF, FSSC22000 and related programs).
The ideal candidate for this position will have familiarity with the requirements of FSMA, cGMP, HACCP, FSSC22000, SQF to achieve and maintain certifications. Other requirements for this position include:
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or related sciences. Master’ s Degree a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in the industrial food, flavor/fragrance, pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic or consumer goods industry.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Olfactive and analytical knowledge of composition and main components of natural essentials oils, aroma chemicals & synthetics
- Familiarity with Gas Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry (Totalchrom and ChemStation preferred).
- Familiarity with the various domestic and international regulations governing the flavor, beverage, and food ingredient industries.
- Familiarity with requirements of Quality certifications (Kosher, Halal, Organic, Non GMO etc.).
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing international company. Come join us and apply online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.