Flavors Manufacturing Technician
10139 Commerce Park Drive Cincinnati, OH 45246
Job Opportunity: Flavors Manufacturing Technician with Frutarom – Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you have a passion for the food and beverage industry? Are you a dedicated leader who leads by example and empowers others? Are you a natural team leader with a knack for getting things done? If you answered yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Established in 1933, Frutarom, located in West Chester, is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company that is in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. We develop, manufacture and market an extensive variety of high-quality flavors and fine ingredients for customers in the food, beverage, functional food, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic industries.
The Flavors Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’ s business goals and objectives.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving a production team to meet and exceed the required production metrics as well as providing quality products to the customer.
- Performing quality checks on each machine and product before production begins.
- Training and developing employees to execute work at the highest level.
- Reporting on daily production, down time, and maintenance issues.
- Reporting and providing feedback to management on team members (job performance issues, needed disciplinary actions, etc.)
- Reading and comprehending specifications, process instructions, safety and production procedures, etc. as provided by the company and Frutarom customers.
- Operating all batching, filling and packaging of equipment, and performing duties of Compounder when needed.
- Leading & Organizing changeovers for all machines, troubleshooting and performing low level maintenance on all machines.
- Processing inventory moves and adjustments in Oracle.
- Accurately follow processes and procedures as they relate to production, safety, customer specifications, etc.
Skills, Abilities and Requirement’ s:
- Experience in the manufacturing food and beverage industry.
- Demonstrated Mechanical Skills and abilities.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
- Basic PLC operator interface experience.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and repair low level issues that contribute effect efficiencies and output.
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 100 pounds.
- Previous lift truck experience/license is a plus!
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing international company.
Come join us and apply online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.