4556 Airport Rd Cincinnati, OH 45226
Job Opportunity – Flight Coordinator – Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company – Cincinnati, OH (Lunken Airport)
Are you a detail-oriented and high-energy problem-solver? Do you have an FAA Flight Dispatcher License? Are you an organized, process-driven individual? We have your next opportunity with Executive Jet Management!
Executive Jet Management (EJM) has built a solid reputation for being the leader in worldwide aircraft management and private jet charter services since 1977. EJM earned its reputation by delivering on an ironclad business model centered on continuous improvement and a zealous commitment to exceeding expectations, both client-based and regulatory alike, at every turn. Today, EJM is synonymous with principles deeply rooted in a culture of safety, security, and exceptional service.
The EJM Experience is about how the extreme passion and aviation expertise of EJM' s professionals turns into the powerful components that ensure your private aviation experience is the safest and most reliable it can be. It' s because how matters. And that is why EJM' s culture of excellence is at the heart of everything we do, from high-level operations down to the smallest detail. EJM is hiring a Flight Coordinator to their team in Cincinnati, OH.
As the Flight Coordinator, you will work in the aviation operations office, utilizing computers, calculators and weather charts. This position is expected to make rapid decisions when it comes to issues concerning safety, regulations and operations. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest level of service and safety for all flight crews, owners and employees by accomplishing feasibility analysis.
- Monitoring slots, TFR, ATC, weather monitoring and advising when trips are affected along with a plan of action for those affected trips.
- Briefing crew members on upcoming flights.
- Completing special procedures such as DASSP, Mountain Ops, Event Notifications, Emergency Response Plan.
- Providing support functions for Flight Following, Crew Scheduling and Travel groups.
- Administrative duties as assigned by management.
The ideal candidate for this position will be comfortable working under pressure and in a busy, noisy atmosphere. An FAA Flight Dispatch License is required before applying for this position. Additionally, you will need:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Aviation or Business is preferred, but not required. Dispatch license is required.
- At least one year of related work experience.
- Good understanding of FAR' s related to part 91 and 135 flights
- Operational Control required. If hired, Candidate will be expected to display and perform the skills necessary to obtain Operational Control and be required to pass an evaluation within twelve months of hire date to retain the position.
- Ability to closely follow rules and processes to the letter.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to be deadline-oriented in high-pressure environments.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at a functional and strategic level.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug-test and background check.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company! Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls