Front Desk Receptionist (Kenwood Location)
5240 E. Galbraith Rd. Ste. B Cincinnati, OH 45236
Career Opportunity: Front Desk Receptionist – Full-Time - (Kenwood location) – Apex Eye – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a well-organized professional with a knack for friendly customer service? Do you have experience in a medical office environment and are looking for your next exciting challenge? If you would like to become part of a company with a history of growth and outstanding leadership we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Apex Eye is a leading group practice of board-certified ophthalmologists, fellowship-trained eye specialists for cornea, retina, glaucoma and oculoplastics, licensed optometrists, and knowledgeable support staff. Our team shares a passion for excellence in eye care and dedication to delivering exceptional patient care. We continually strive to provide the best possible medical and surgical eye care for our patients in a pleasant, caring environment with seven convenient locations throughout the Greater Cincinnati, OH, area.
We are searching for a Front Desk Receptionist at our Kenwood location on Galbraith Road in Cincinnati, OH. The Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Ensuring patient information and medical benefits are obtained and accurately entered into the practice management system.
- Answering phones in a professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Assisting with patient check-in and check-out process.
- Scanning and filing.
- Providing support of the Optical Department.
- Confirming appointments.
- Opening and closing office processes.
Apex Eye is looking for its Front Desk Receptionist to be well organized, adaptable and extremely detail-oriented, in addition to:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of prior medical office and insurance experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment is required.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Strong computer and basic office skills, including a multi-line telephone system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, fellow co-workers and the public.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a growing field, apply online today. Excellent benefits (group health insurance, voluntary dental insurance, retirement plan, including 401K, and paid time off) are offered along with competitive compensation. To learn more visit www.apexeye.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Local candidates only please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided. No phone calls please.