Front Desk Receptionist (Mason Location)
6159 Radio Way Mason, OH 45040
Career Opportunity: Front Desk Receptionist (Mason location) – Apex Eye – Cincinnati, OH
Apex Eye is a leading group practice of board-certified ophthalmologists, fellowship-trained eye specialists for cornea, retina, glaucoma and oculoplastics, licensed optometrists, and knowledgeable support staff. Our team shares a passion for excellence in eye care and dedication to delivering exceptional patient care. We continually strive to provide the best possible medical and surgical eye care for our patients in a pleasant, caring environment with seven convenient locations throughout the Greater Cincinnati, OH, area.
We are currently looking for a Front Desk Receptionist at our Mason location on Radio Way in Mason, OH. The Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Answering phones in a professional and friendly manner.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Verifying insurance benefits and collecting co-pays, deductibles or self-payment due at time of service.
- Assisting with referrals.
- Overseeing open and closing office duties.
- Preparing nightly deposit.
Apex Eye is looking for its Front Desk Receptionist to be well organized, adaptable and detail-oriented, in addition to:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of prior medical office experience is preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment is required.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, copier, scanner and other basic office equipment, including a multi-line telephone system.
- Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, fellow co-workers and the public.
- Desire and ability to work in a team environment.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a growing field, apply online today by sending your resume and salary requirements.Excellent benefits (group health insurance, voluntary dental insurance, retirement plan, including 401K, and paid time off) are offered along with competitive compensation. To learn more visit www.apexeye.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Local candidates only please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided. No phone calls please.