HR Benefits Business Partner
82 Comair Blvd Erlanger, KY 41018
Are you a hands-on benefits specialist looking for an opportunity to make an impact? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for the work you do? Are you a strong communicator to be effective and efficient while paying attention to the details? We want you!
Delta Private Jets combines more than 30 years of experience serving the needs of luxury travelers for business and pleasure with the resources of one of the world’ s largest airlines, Delta Air Lines, to provide a truly innovative travel solution. An outstanding reputation, stability, and professionalism are just some of the reasons our employees have chosen careers with us.
Delta Private Jets is currently seeking an HR Benefits Business Partner to support the company' s benefits programs, as well as the operations of the Human Resources department. The HR Benefits BP will maintain an employee-focused culture when administering various components of employee benefits while maintaining a very high degree of confidentiality. Additionally, you will:
- Oversee employee benefit programs such as group health, dental, life, and short term/long term disability insurance, as well as dependent care and health care reimbursement accounts (FSA' s) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA' s).
- Oversee and conduct the 401K plan administration including contribution changes, employee and employer contribution funding, annual audits, and 5500 filing to ensure compliance.
- Prepare and distribute written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits programs, ensuring all benefit plan documents, summary plan descriptions, booklets, and information brochures are accurate and current for dissemination.
- Coordinate wellness activities and serve as the liaison between insurance providers/employees.
- Own administration of the HRIS system, including ensuring all benefit, payroll deductions, information in the HRIS database is current and accurate.
- Facilitate and oversee the completion of Paycor implementation.
Leave of Absence / Work Accommodations
- Administer and manage leave of absence programs and processes which include, medical, military, personal, jury, worker' s compensation, etc.
- Determine eligibility for leave programs including Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) and temporary disability leave according to established guidelines, and provide employees with required timely notice.
- Work cooperatively with others in Human Resources, Payroll and Risk management Departments to process and coordinate all employee leaves and absences, including those relating to workers' compensation claims and Sick Leave Bank.
- Manage all requests for work accommodations, while working closely with managers and necessary personnel to arrange approved accommodations.
- Act as point person for managers and employees in all matters related to worker' s compensation, and file First Report of Injury with workers’ comp. insurance carrier.
- Establish and maintain contact with injured employees and provide assistance with claims and obtaining health care as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will need strong organizational skills with the ability to evaluate current situations and make recommendations for improvements. Additionally, you will need:
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience and three+ years of relevant Human Resources experience and training, PHR or SHRM CP certification preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of human resources laws specific to FMLA, FLSA, benefits, etc.
- Experience implementing and managing an HRIS, preferably Paycor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present.
- Strong organizational skills; must be able to track and monitor employee concerns and respond expediently.
- Solid knowledge of and practical experience using Microsoft Office.
- Must have a high level of integrity in dealing with highly confidential information.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company eager to build their team, apply online today!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates please.