Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Opportunity – HR Generalist in downtown Cincinnati, OH.
Are you a hands-on HR professional who has a strong attention to detail? Are you well-organized? Do you have a desire and initiative to take ownership of core HR processes? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
We are currently seeking an HR Generalist that will bring an energetic “ can do” approach with exceptional attention to detail and multi-tasking ability. The HR Generalist will provide support to all areas of the organization with a focus on payroll, benefits administration, recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, policy implementation, claims management, and compliance. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Benefits administration and open enrollment, to include processing of Worker’ s compensation requests, unemployment claims, FMLA requests, STD/LTD claims, life insurance claims, and leave of absence requests.
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategies, coordinating screening, interviewing and recruiting for open opportunities across all positions in the organization.
- Maintaining employee records, ensuring compliance with local, state and federal requirements. Maintaining HRIS system records including tax and benefit deductions, compiling reports as needed.
- Onboarding all new hires.
- Administering the performance management process.
- Payroll administration, ensuring accuracy of timesheets.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’ s degree or 2-3 additional years of equivalent work experience.
- Professional in Human Resources certification (PHR or SHRM-CP).
- Minimum 2-3 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Experience with payroll processing, compensation, and benefits administration.
- Experience with Paycor, preferred.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today and be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.