8160 Corporate Park Drive Cincinnati, OH 45242
Career Opportunity: HR Generalist – Cincinnati, OH
Do you enjoy recruiting and developing talent? Are you self-motivated with an eye towards teaching and supporting others? Do you consider yourself a knowledgeable HR resource? If so, we have the opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for an HR Generalist to provide comprehensive support on a day-to-day basis. The HR Generalist must be motivated to evaluate, administer and coordinate all functions of Human Resources, such as performance management, employee compensation, recruitment, employee and organizational development and maintaining regulatory compliance. Some responsibilities of this position include:
- Analyzing staffing needs and “ owning” the recruiting process.
- Planning and conducting new hire onboarding and orientations.
- Overseeing the annual open enrollment process and maintaining benefit enrollment changes.
- Monitoring and implementing the performance management program and processes.
- Evaluating training needs for the organization.
- Updating and maintaining company policies and employee handbooks.
- Processing bi-weekly payroll via ADP.
- Investigating employee complaints and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Maintaining all HR files.
- Developing and maintaining the company intranet.
- Developing and maintaining the HR dashboard for monthly Operations reporting.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter and have a strong, wide range of knowledge in Human Resources practices such as Learning/Development, Recruitment and Talent, Employee Engagement, Talent Management Systems, Benefits Management and Business Planning. This person should have an outgoing, positive demeanor with high energy. The HR Generalist must have knowledge of laws and regulations along with the ability to work within policy to meet the company culture and expectations. Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant HR experience
- Experience using ADP
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills, especially Excel
- Business acumen, leadership and relationship management
- Understanding compliance of all federal, state and local employment laws and practices
- SHRM – CP or SCP preferred
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company eager to build their team, apply online today!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug free workplace. No third-party candidates please.