100 Crowne Point Drive Cincinnati, OH 45241
Career Opportunity: HR Manager – Dental Care Plus Group – Cincinnati, Ohio
Are you a hands-on HR Manager looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you excel in building and maintaining relationships? Are you a strong communicator, both effective and efficient while paying attention to the details? If you said yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Dental Care Plus Group started in business 30 years ago in 1986 when several well-regarded dentists had the notion that there had to be a better way for patients to get quality dental care through their employers. They devised a plan that simplified administration for all parties and focused on care. While our business has evolved, DCPG continues to stand out from the competition by offering flexible plans, outstanding service, fair cost for employers, and an equitable, streamlined process for care providers.
Dental Care Plus is looking for an HR Manager to serve as a business partner to provide comprehensive support on a day-to-day basis. The HR Manager must be a motivated strategic thinker, one who will challenge him/herself and work with a team to achieve company vision, goals and focus on employee engagement and culture building. Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Developing and implementing new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives and ensure culture continuity.
- Auditing, maintaining records and compiling statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Developing, implementing and auditing performance evaluation systems to assure fair and equitable compensation based upon accomplishment.
- Analyzing training needs to design employee development programs. Developing training plans for individuals and groups and identify how the plans will be met.
- Developing and leading recruiting efforts to engage and attract high level talent into the organization.
- Establishing strategies that seek to increase retention rates and foster employee job satisfaction and high morale.
- Serving as a contributing member of the management team and participating in human resource strategy and business decisions.
- Working with Finance to optimize benefits coverage and costs by continual review and modification where appropriate.
- Developing compensation and benefits policies. Monitoring policies and programs and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Overseeing all state and federal legal and compliance requirements.
- Working closely with staff to promote strong employee relations by coordinating innovative programs that focus on employee engagement.
- Working with top management to set long-term staffing goals and strategies.
Requirements for this position include:
- A Bachelor' s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Employee Relations or related field.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in human resources.
- Demonstrated management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- PHR/SPHR certification or related certification preferred.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company eager to build their team, apply online today!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates please.