10040 Cilley Rd Cleves, OH 45002
Career Opportunity: HR Manager with Stock Manufacturing in Cleves, OH
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR leader looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for developing and supporting others? If so, we want you!
Stock Manufacturing has been in business for nearly 50 years and is a leading manufacturer of metal fabrication parts for our clients. Product quality and customer satisfaction have been key corporate goals of our company. Our expertise in the metal fabrication field have been finely tuned through many years of experience.
We are looking for a HR Manager to join our manufacturing team. This person will be responsible for the development and implementation of all Human Resources programs that support and enhance the overall goals and objectives of the company.
This person will be responsible for:
- Recruiting and developing a strong pipeline of talent.
- Engaging the team and effectively managing employee relations.
- Developing and administrate compensation plans.
- Managing and creating training and development activities.
- Advising management on various HR strategies and approaches.
- Ensuring compliance and making recommendations for system improvements.
- Performing all benefit planning, coordination, and administration in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Communicating with associates, change reporting, monthly invoice review and reconciliation, and annual evaluation of programs for cost effectiveness.
- Acting as primary company contact with all benefit brokers and vendors. Responding to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Developing planning strategies to manage multiple priorities.
- Managing multiple timelines with excellent follow-up and response time.
- Providing a wide range of HR support and problem resolution.
- Improving processes that contribute to our company’ s ability to grow and perform.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter and have a strong wide range of knowledge in Human Resources practices such as Learning/Development, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Associate Engagement, Talent Management Systems, Benefits Management, Business Planning. This person should have an outgoing, positive demeanor with high energy. The HR Manager must have knowledge of laws and regulations along with the ability to work within policy to meet the company culture and expectations is required.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3-6 years of related professional experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of many of the functions within HR (i.e., benefits, compensation, recruiting, training and development, employee relations, etc.) and applicable legislation.
- Extremely strong oral and written communications skills. Must be able to give negative feedback in a positive manner.
- Must be versed in all applicable HR legislation.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate problem resolution and conflict management situations.
- PHR/SPHR Certification preferred.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company eager to build their team, apply online today!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates please.