1086 Burlington Pike Florence, KY 41042
Career Opportunity: Human Resources Manager – Zimmer Motors – Florence, KY
Are you a hands-on HR Manager looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for the work you do? Do you excel in building and maintaining relationships? We have your next opportunity at Zimmer Motors!
Zimmer Motors is a family owned and operated car dealership, we value most of all the spirit of cooperation and communication among our extended ' family of employees' in Florence, Kentucky. The great number of employees who have worked here for long periods of time and our low turnover of employees speak for the sense of fairness with which we try to treat our customers as well as our employees. Our company' s reputation has been built through the years on dedicated community services. The public confidence and respect we enjoy have been earned through hard work by every employee. Customer confidence gives our dealership an advantage over competitors. We are looking to add a Human Resource Manager to the team!
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the employment brand and employee experience for all areas of the dealership.
- Leading new employee onboarding processes.
- Developing and administering employee performance review program.
- Developing and administering employee development and career pathing programs.
- Administering FMLA, ADA, EEOC, Worker’ s Compensation, Unemployment and 401(k) programs.
- Evaluating and updating compensation programs; analyzing compensation survey data and providing recommendations; provide compensation and benefit cost forecasts
- Evaluating and updating company policies and employee handbook.
- Developing and implementing strategic recruitment plan and procedure; ensuring selection and hiring of highly qualified team members.
- Designing and implementing rewards and recognition programs for employees.
- Internal employee communications and partnering on external talent attraction related branding.
- Executing employee engagement surveys and resulting optimization initiatives.
- Evaluating and overseeing the benefits programs and vendor management.
- Leading employee safety protocols and programs.
- Partnering on organizational needs assessments and change initiatives.
- Leading all employee relations efforts and internal investigations.
- Compiles and maintains all aspects of payroll processing and records including bonuses and commission, timesheets, insurance and retirement plans deductions.
- Responsible for all employee recordkeeping, documentation, employee life cycle correspondence, and compliance related requirements
The ideal candidate will need strong organizational skills with the ability to evaluate current situations and make recommendations for improvements. Additionally, you will need:
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in HR or related field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience.
- Payroll experience required.
- Experience with employee relations.
- Strong oral and written communications.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience with planning business strategy and execution.
- Experience using Paycor preferred.
- Experience using Hireology a plus.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact with a great company! Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Please no third- party candidates.