Higher Education Sales Executive
Lexington, KY 40502
Enrollment Builders - Sales Executive
Regional work from home opportunity
Do you thrive when developing and nurturing authentic relationships with your higher education sales prospects? Do you have an interest in positively changing lives? Do you have experience in enrollment management and sales? If so, we want to speak with you about our open position.
One enrollment equals one story. The heart of Enrollment Builders is filled with stories of real people fulfilling their dream of earning a college degree. Through experience, empowerment, and science, Enrollment Builders helps higher education institutions grow. We are a strategic enrollment management, contact center, and digital marketing business entirely focused on growing colleges and universities across the US.
The Sales Executive works directly with college and university leadership to create mutually-beneficial matches between college and university marketing/enrollment management needs and Enrollment Builders best-in-class services. Additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Generating new qualified leads and converting inbound leads
- Developing long-term relationships with university decision makers
- Ensuring familiarity with EB products and services
- Developing/maintaining a deep understanding of the higher education marketplace, marketing, and EB competition
- Supporting EB sales process improvement efforts
- Establishing and supporting strong relationships between EB and clients
- Acting as the face of EB for new contacts
- Producing sales revenue that meet company and personal targets
The ideal applicant will have a combination of experience in enrollment management and in working for or with higher education recruitment, admissions, or enrollment. Additionally, this candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of sales experience working for a higher education vendor selling directly to enrollment management leadership
- Deep understanding of higher education admissions and marketing
- Strong written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience as a top performer in nurturing and closing inbound leads
- High capacity for handling change while effectively managing multiple, complex priorities
- Ability to work remotely as a self-starter, and to travel frequently for company, client, or sales meetings
Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.
Enrollment Builders is seeking interested candidates who:
- Take joy in educating and empowering clients and team members
- Drive change by learning, experimenting, and sharing
- Are personally accountable: demonstrate an ownership mentality by doing the right thing at the right time and owning the results
- Get it. Understand the bigger picture and how client goals, lead generation, company growth, and core values all work together
- Deal head-on and creatively with rapid change and ambiguity
- Believe deeply in the mission of higher education and its importance in positively changing lives
About Enrollment Builders:
One enrollment equals one story. The heart of Enrollment Builders is filled with stories of real people fulfilling their dream of earning a college degree.
Through experience, empowerment, and science Enrollment Builders helps higher education institutions grow enrollment one story at a time.