Human Resources Manager
8160 Corporate Park Drive Cincinnati, OH 45242
Career Opportunity: Human Resources Manager – Downtown Cincinnati, OH
Are you a hands-on HR Manager looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for the work you do? Are you a strong communicator to be effective and efficient while paying attention to the details? We have your next opportunity!
strategic HR inc. is recruiting for a Human Resource Manager for a sophisticated, progressive and successful downtown law firm.
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for:
- Processing bi-weekly payroll. Experience with Paycor is required.
- Managing all aspects of benefits.
- Leading the on-boarding process.
- Creating job descriptions for positions within the company.
- Employee counseling.
- Implementing and annually updating compensation programs, conducting annual salary surveys and developing merit pool (salary budget), analyzing compensation, and monitoring performance evaluation program and revising as necessary.
- Updating company policies and employee handbook as needed.
- Building a Reward and Recognition Program for employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will need strong organizational skills with the ability to evaluate current situations and make recommendations for improvements. Additionally, you will need:
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in HR (or related field) strongly preferred.
- 5-8 years of Human Resources experience.
- Experience with employee relations.
- Strong oral and written communications.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience with planning business strategy and execution.
- Experience using Paycor a must.
- PHR/SPHR a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact with a great company! Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates.