IT Systems Analyst
7697 Snider Rd Mason, OH 45040
Career Opportunity: IT Systems Analyst with Cincinnati Fan in Mason, OH
Do you excel at maintaining systems hardware, software, and infrastructure? Do you thrive on learning new systems? Do you like being the lead point of contact for systems? If this is you, we have a great opportunity.
Cincinnati Fan is a small-medium sized company looking for an experienced IT analyst with a history of working in manufacturing. Our headquarters is in Mason, OH but this position may require occasional travel to our subsidiaries in Lansdale, PA, and Wales, UK. We have need for an IT Systems Analyst to join the team at our headquarters in Mason, OH.
The IT Systems Analyst is responsible for implementing, customizing, and supporting the ERP system. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining business requirements for and managing the operation of the ERP system.
- Solving business problems, including shop-floor needs by working with end users, management, and independent sales representatives.
- Manipulating data for the purposes of creating executive reports and dashboards.
- Effectively communicating written and verbal communications.
- Having the desire to learn and grow with the company.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done, and have:
- Bachelor' s degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- 5+ years demonstrated analyst experience in an IT manufacturing setting.
- General database knowledge. Familiarity or experience with SQL Server, DB2, and Birst.
- Knowledge of business processes including product and job costing, accounting, order entry, product configuration, purchasing, or inventory management.
- ERP knowledge and experience, preferably Infor XA or Microsoft Dynamic AX
- A positive “ get the job done” attitude is expected. The ability to jump in and get to work with minimal direction and supervision will be of significant benefit.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please