Inside Distributor Sales Representative
707 Carr Street Cincinnati, OH 45203
Job Opportunity: Inside Distributor Sales Representative with Allied Supply in Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you have HVAC/R experience or knowledge? Do you have a passion for selling products? Are you self-driven, able to multi-task, and able to set priorities while delivering exceptional customer service? If so, then we have an exciting Inside Distributor Sales Representative opportunity for you.
Allied Supply Company is a family owned and operated full-service wholesale distributor of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration, air filtration and building management controls. We are 84 years strong and still growing. Our Vision statement reads; " We will be the Midwest' s premier HVAC/R distributor, distinctive and successful in everything we do." We sell only to contractors and end-users that are in the business of repairing and maintaining HVAC/R systems and equipment. We are looking for an Inside Distributor Sales Representative to join our team!
As the Inside Distributor Sales Representative, you will be responsible for stocking shelves and merchandise inventory control, shipping parts along with servicing walk-in customers and processing orders. As well as:
- Applying suggestive selling techniques and up sells to current and prospective customers.
- Providing customer product and service needs by researching products via computer system, catalog, telephone or other reference sources.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Responsible for showroom merchandising and re-stocking product.
We are seeking an energetic and friendly Inside Distributor Sales Representative to join our Cincinnati team. This person will have a:
- High School or GED diploma.
- Valid driver’ s license and clean motor vehicle record.
- Proficiency with computer systems and/or able to learn new systems easily.
- At least 1 yr. experience performing inside/counter sales, or alternatively, working in the HVAC/R industry.
- Previous experience trouble shooting HVAC/R systems and/or experience as a service technician is a strong plus.
- HVAC/R Technical Training also preferred.
Don’ t miss out! Come join a growing company that is committed to their employees as well as to continuous process improvement. We offer great benefits, company paid training and a fast career track for advancement to emphasize as you sell the company.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.