5616 Spellmire Dr Cincinnati, OH 45246
Career Opportunity: Inventory Manager – CTL Aerospace – West Chester, OH
Are you a hands-on leader that is looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you thrive on developing and supporting others? Do you have a passion for detail? If so, we have your next career opportunity!
CTL Aerospace is a proud and proven supplier to both the US Government and Major Aerospace companies since 1946. We are a full service NADCAP certified composite-manufacturing company providing services to the major aerospace and governmental organizations specializing in the manufacturing of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Structures.
We are looking for a motivated professional who wants to make a daily impact in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. As an Inventory Manager, you will supervise all stockroom employees, while establishing and maintaining department standards for productivity, reliability, and accuracy. Other responsibilities for the position include:
- Reviewing, prioritizing, and organizing all materials to be picked for production.
- Leading cycle count activities and oversee the movement and storage of raw materials in accordance with NADCAP and ISO requirements.
- Managing and training staff to count and manage inventory effectively and accurately utilizing our ERP tools.
- Managing personnel issues including, but not limited to vacation approvals, time card approval, daily and weekly overtime, hiring, and training.
- Assisting the Materials Manager with development and implementation of policies and procedures; ensuring all established policies and procedures are followed by staff.
- Assisting with inventory activities; supervising inventory control process including but not limited to material issuing/returning, settlement, and inventory reconciliation.
- Resolving stockroom-related issues with representatives from other department throughout the company.
- Maintaining safety programs and all required safety training for the staff.
To qualify, you should be a collaborative, positive, high energy person excited about the challenge of joining a growing team, and:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- Two to four years Stockroom Management experience, with strong inventory control skills.
- Demonstrated team building and motivational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Forklift certified is a plus.
- Experience with inventory barcode scanning systems preferred.
- Experience with ERP software and experience with M1 by ECi preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of safety requirements.
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore, all applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR (e.g. U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or protected individual).
Employer is EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet and Drug Free Employer. Veteran Owned Small Business. No third party candidates please.