Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
1401 Steffen Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45215
Career Opportunity - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with The HealthCare Connection in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an LPN looking with clinical/ambulatory experience looking for a change? Ready to work a consistent daytime schedule? The HealthCare Connection has your next opportunity!
The HealthCare Connection connects all persons to quality healthcare--all ages, all cultures, all incomes. The Mt. Healthy and Lincoln Heights facilities are currently seeking LPNs. In this role, you will assist providers in providing patient care in compliance with established procedures. You must be willing to provide care to both adult and pediatric patients.
As LPN, you will conduct patient intakes and triage patient needs, documenting in electronic health records (EHR), prep exam rooms and conduct patient follow up. Additionally, you will assist with telephone inquiries, coordinate referrals for patients, obtaining insurance approvals and scheduling interpreters as needed. Assuring all necessary paperwork, EHR entries and appropriate records are completed is essential.
- Graduate of Licensed Practical Nursing Program and current Ohio license to practice as an LPN.
- 1 year experience in a primary care setting; experience in community health nursing is preferred, but experience in a private physician practice or other like environment can be substituted.
- Current CPR certification.
- Demonstrated clinical skills and leadership competencies, including excellent communication, customer service, continuous quality improvement, relationship development, results orientation, and team building.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information while working with persons with diverse educational, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds.
- Must exhibit the ability to multi-task, direct the work of others, and solve problems.
Founded in 1967, we were Ohio’ s first community health center. Our mission is the same today as it was when we first opened for operation. We are a leader in providing affordable, quality healthcare to medically underserved, underinsured, and uninsured persons living in northern Hamilton County.
If you are looking for a great career in a caring, compassionate and non-profit organization, apply at http://bit.ly/LPNJOBS
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.