9811 Harwood Court Fairfield, OH 45014
Job Opportunity: Logistics Supervisor with Nor Con LTD - Fairfield, OH
Are you a Logistics professional who can troubleshoot and connect the dots to solve the problem? As a Supervisor, do you know how to set the tone and drive performance? Nor Con has your next opportunity!
Nor Con LTD has been a family owned and operated business since 1993. We pride ourselves in providing quality and timely logistical answers for our partner customers. Primarily a consolidation center for cost effective shipping, we also create many other specialized services. Nor Con arranges freight in both inbound and outbound modes and can audit freight billing and charges.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for providing oversight and leadership for the timely, efficient and cost-effective transport/delivery of product to customers in a multi-state region. This position is responsible for servicing customers by executing daily order processing, analyzing forecasts and inventory levels, maximizing on time and fill rate metrics, investigating service levels, and facilitating cross-functional meetings.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage accounts payable.
- Manage daily order processing activities for the group.
- Oversee administrative staff to ensure product is delivered as expected to clients.
- Triage and respond to client issues.
- Responsible for relationships with carriers.
- Report on refusals, carrier rates, and freight claims.
- Train new administrative staff on position requirements.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done, and have:
- Minimum 3 (three) years’ experience in transportation and logistics.
- Minimum of 2 (two) year’ s supervisory experience required.
- Experience in accounting or accounts payable functions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.