1401 Steffen Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45215
The HealthCare Connection is currently seeking a Full-time Maintenance Technician to provide custodial and general maintenance under the direction of our Facilities Director. The position will be responsible for overall building and grounds maintenance.
Responsibilities include; electrical troubleshooting and repair, basic plumbing, scheduled maintenance duties, floor care including stripping, waxing and buffing, and all reasonably related duties.
- 1 year or more of janitorial, building and grounds maintenance experience
- Team player able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to respond to emergencies and adhere to Bloodborne Pathogen regulations
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and relate to persons from diverse educational, socioeconomic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Must be available for on call work after hours, schedule adjustments and overtime as needed
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.
Organization Overview: The HealthCare Connection is a non-profit organization committed to providing quality, culturally sensitive and accessible primary care services focusing on the medically underserved, unserved, and uninsured primarily in Northern Hamilton County. The multi-site organization has been in operation since 1967 and has strong community support. Apply online at http://bit.ly/ApplyMaintenanceTechTHCC
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace