Manager of Continuous Improvement
4393 Digital Way Mason, OH 45040
Career Opportunity: Manager of Continuous Improvement with Apex Supply Chain Technologies in Mason, OH
Are you passionate about optimizing, standardizing, simplifying processes? Do you have strong organizational development skills? Do you have strong business knowledge? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies manage their supply chains by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions, which allow customers to right-size and control materials, supplies, equipment, and critical parts, based on true demand. We are a rapidly growing technology innovator, providing transformative Supply Chain Technology solutions to a rapidly expanding client base of over 10, 000 corporate users worldwide. Over the past five years, more than 300 of the Fortune 1000 and Forbes Global 1000 companies have implemented Apex solutions.
We have a need for a Manager of Continuous Improvement to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Mason, OH. The Manager of Continuous Improvement will work across all functional areas and with a mandate from senior management, to help identify opportunities for process improvement to drive measurable process improvements and elevate individual and leadership performance. You will be an agent of change, implementer, coach, trainer, and motivator. Other responsibilities include:
- Lead strategic, cross-functional process improvement projects targeted toward increasing revenue, optimizing time to market, improving profitability, and/or improving customer satisfaction.
- Partner with our leadership team to foster a customer-centric, quality culture in which excellence in execution is the “ north star” for our organization.
- Map current processes in order to recommend improved, strategic, measurable and sustainable solutions.
- Provide coaching and training of methodology and tools throughout corporate functions via workshops, project support and formalized training programs.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done, and have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree, preferably in business, analytics or engineering. Master’ s preferred.
- 7+ years of business requirements gathering experience.
- Must have deep knowledge of process improvement frameworks such as CMMI, LEAN, Six Sigma tools and methods, Business Process Management, Change Management, and Business Process Re-engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, change management, and cross-functional team leadership.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.