Manager of e-Commerce
3 E 4th St Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Opportunity – Manager of e-Commerce with Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber in downtown Cincinnati, OH
Are you a subject matter expert on website and e-Commerce platforms? Are you forward thinking? Do you thrive on keeping up with advancements in technology? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber grows the vibrancy and economic prosperity of the Cincinnati region by serving as a bold voice for the interests of its nearly 4, 000 member-businesses and their more than 300, 000 employees. The Chamber is committed to expanding the region' s talent base by attracting new residents and finding new ways to connect employers to skilled workers. By harnessing the power of the Cincinnati region' s unique offerings, implementing a regional vision, and through intentional inclusion in everything we do, the Chamber is on a path to help transform this region into the hottest city in America.
We are currently seeking a Manager of e-Commerce to provide the technical expertise and leadership necessary to manage the external and internal technology-driven platforms and channels to support the Chamber’ s external marketing strategy, online member engagement, and online member services. This position manages and continuously improves seven websites and is responsible for troubleshooting significant electronic communications with Chamber members. The Manager of e-Commerce will lead and complete projects across multiple internal functions of the organization; be forward-thinking and drive strategy to keep the organization in sync with advancing technologies and communication strategies; and engage with and manage outside vendors. This position will strengthen the Chamber’ s relationships with members and community partners via the web.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Serve as a subject matter expert overseeing all aspects of the Chamber' s website, e-commerce platforms, coordinating efforts with the IT team in relation to databases
- Manage relationships, gather requirements, and design new processes and functionality for website, email services, and other IT-related components, primarily for external customers and in support of internal customers
- Focus on automation of repetitive processes, e-commerce, and customer self-service with a consistent experience
- Manage the Chamber’ s enterprise web content management system, provide employee training and HTML and e-commerce de-bugging as needed
- Design, develop, implement and manage Chamber internet processes to manage relationships primarily with external customers and in support of internal customers
- Develop and manage Chamber IT budget
- Work with marketing programs and customer support staff to develop and implement strategies to improve, increase, measure and track website and e-commerce activity
- Participate as a key member of the Database Team and own the integration of database and e-commerce sites
- Manage Chamber domains and external DNS
- Manage website security certificates, and general website and server security
- Stay informed of new developments in technology, identify and evaluate new products and software that could enhance digital communications and customer experience
- Monitor and direct the selection of vendors to achieve budget and supplier diversity goals
- Manage the Chamber' s website development vendors for adherence to project budgets and timelines
- Manage technical aspects of digital signage system
- Manage Conference Facility AV presentation assets
- Manage communications through broadcast email system – Adestra MessageFocus
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- 5-10 years working in web based or e-commerce and/or related area required
- 5-10 years general IT support experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems/Microsoft Stack, SQL server, and Microsoft ASP.NET
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.