10700 Medallion Drive CIncinnati, OH 45241
Career Opportunity: Manufacturing Engineer in Sharonville, OH
Do you have a passion for problem solving? Do you thrive on developing the most efficient and effective equipment and production processes? Can you coordinate with Sales, Production, and Quality teams to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction? If yes, then we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to develop and implement safe production processes and efficient methods to utilize workers, machines, materials, information and energy in the production of products. Additionally, this individual will:
- Develop product design improvements for manufacturability & quality.
- Provide new product introduction preparation and support including designs for manufacturing, tooling development, assembly techniques, fixtures, and tools, and manufacturing technology.
- Serve as the project leader for the investigation, evaluation, justification, and installation of large capital projects.
- Partner with purchasing on the capital project management of any approved initiatives.
- Provide technical support in the production area including laser’ s, welding equipment and in the machine shop.
- Implement major efficiency and productivity gains for key high-volume product lines.
- Develop fixture concepts for spot-weld, TIG weld and machine shop.
- Perform time studies & time standards for accurate cost management & accountability which will form the basis for accurate manufacturing cost standards.
- Audit and fix incorrectly coded floor time to work orders.
- Implement part, product, and R&D routings.
- Develop efficient parts presentations for assembly work stations.
- Implement Work flow/line balancing.
- Develop documentation/work standardization.
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or ME Technology.
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2D AutoCAD and 3D Solid Modeling experience a plus.
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication processes (e.g. Forming, Laser Cutting, Welding).
- Experience with 5S and Lean principles.
- Ability to provide input into the manufacturability of new products based on strong understanding of manufacturing methods and capabilities.
- Strong analytical skill using statistical tools to study process capabilities and process stability a plus.
We are looking for customer and quality focused individuals that share our passion to deliver great products to our clients. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.