1425 Kingsview Dr Lebanon, OH 45036
Job Opportunity – Manufacturing Technician with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you have experience operating machines efficiently and with high quality? Do you have a passion for learning new skills? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber processing; fluid handling, doctoring, cleaning, filtration; and wood processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join our 1st Shift manufacturing team to operate a plastic injection mold machine. The successful candidate will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Machine operation, preferably plastic injection mold machines.
- Material handling.
- Forklift operation, preferred.
Other requirements of this position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience with operation of specialized machines
- Be able to operate a fork lift and pallet jack preferred
- Ability to read routers and work instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our client’ s high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.