Marketing Content Writer
332 E 8th St. Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Opportunity – Marketing Content Writer with GBBN in Cincinnati, OH
Are you passionate about your writing? Can you write compelling content that targets a media type and audience? Can you turn technical jargon into a creative story? If so, we want to speak with you about our open position!
At GBBN, we combine technical mastery and creative tenacity to design solutions that empower people and enhance their lives. Our passion is crafting bold and inspiring spaces. Our joy comes from letting ideas run freely, unleashing creativity to the fullest, and delivering results in ways clients never thought possible. We do it all in a spirited, collaborative environment that values innovation and celebrates the diversity of out global family. We are looking to add a Marketing Content Writer to our team!
The Marketing Content Writer will be responsible for delivering original, artful and captivating content for a broad range of digital and traditional marketing and sales efforts. The main role will be copywriting – taking a marketing idea and fusing it with firm knowledge, creative thinking, and writing prowess to deliver a compelling final product that communicates the firm’ s brand and achieves business goals. Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Writing compelling copy for a wide range of assignments such as the website content, press releases, proposals, company profiles, thought-leadership articles, social media, print collateral, video copy, and ads.
- Assisting in message development that communicates GBBN’ s unique value proposition and brand.
- Working with marketing team, business development, market leaders, and subject matter experts to research industry trends and write articles and other communications materials for website, proposals, and media placements.
- Develop original, unique content for company website and social media platforms.
- Juggling multiple assignments on a variety of topics for different audiences.
A successful candidate will be highly collaborative, able to quickly grasp technical information of our services and industry, and be able to translate this knowledge into persuasive marketing materials within set deadlines. The ideal candidate will also have:
- Bachelor’ s degree in English, Journalism or Communications.
- Minimum of 3-5 years copywriting and social media experience.
- Technical/marketing writing experience is a plus.
- Strong detail-orientation and organization.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Passion about our company and its vision.
- Strong storytelling, editing and proof-reading ability.
- Ability to write in the voice of our brand, while being mindful of the audience.
- An established process to conduct research and interviews with internal employees to develop content.
- A strong attention to detail while being results-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms.
- Bring a curious nature to each assignment.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today and be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.