3380 Langley Dr Hebron, KY 41048
Career Opportunity: Marketing Manager – Galerie – Hebron, KY
Do you thrive on creating and implementing strategy to take new products to market? Are you a strategic thinker who can build brand awareness and strong partnerships? Can you roll up your sleeves and be a working leader? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
GALERIE® provides outstanding customer service while delivering fresh, innovative confectionery gifts of the highest quality and value. We are a design-driven enterprise, bringing more than 1, 200 items to retailers every year. In addition to the Galerie brand, our licensed product lines include Disney, Star Wars, Hershey, Minions, Trolls, Peppa Pig, Marvel and Warner Brothers. Our extensive seasonal and everyday offerings are perfect to give and receive!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to be responsible for managing all aspects of product line development for an assigned season. This individual will be the primary day-to-day liaison with Sales to ensure that all contract points and branding are followed and that our product initiatives are aligned to sales targets. This position is responsible for driving sales and profits by analyzing market and company data to develop and execute strong marketing and product development strategies. This will include brand positioning statements, product line plans, product development strategies, P.R. programs, merchandising plans, packaging strategies and promotional programs. As the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage the preparation and review/analysis of brand history by season and by customer to include product placement, on-hand inventory, competition and trends to support new product line planning.
- Have a strong grasp of primary business points in each licensing agreement.
- Assist in the development of Marketing Vision, Goal, Strategy and Line Plan
targeted at achieving overall brand objectives for each season/customer.
- Manage approval process for product line from concept to completed product including but not limited to art/graphics, prototypes, samples and packaging.
- Assist in the development of necessary sales and marketing materials to support product line introduction.
- Manage key calendar planning dates to ensure on-time delivery.
- Lead the development of new product lines.
- Develop the strategic plans to meet the business objectives.
- Establish specific pricing, productivity and gross margin objectives for each line.
- Measure each season’ s performance against specified financial goals and objectives.
- Manage and assist in the development of line plans for each season that incorporate sales history, actual gross margin by item and top account, competitive shops and Galerie strategies.
- Manage inventory status and know what percent is sell-out vs. new/carryover. Work with sales and determine a liquidation strategy.
- Shop the stores regularly for new trends and for competitive review.
- Oversee completion of product release with all artwork, colorways and pricing finalized.
- Travel overseas as needed to visit key vendors, resource new product concepts and techniques and to bring closure to product lines.
- Participate in key account appointments as needed to gain greater insight into what each customer is looking for and to convey strategies and support for trends and lines from Galerie.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in food, beverage, confectionery, or similar business category.
- Experience as a brand builder and an aggressive expander of market share.
- Experience in launching new CPG-like products, especially in the beverage category.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to get jobs done.
What’ s in it for you?
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Of equal importance, we provide the opportunity to do breakthrough work on a global stage from our Midwestern base with its affordable cost of living, comfortable lifestyle and professional challenges to keep you excited and engaged every day.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please