Marketing and Events Coordinator
1401 Steffen Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45215
Career Opportunity – Marketing and Events Coordinator with The HealthCare Connection in Cincinnati, OH
Do you thrive on orchestrating marketing campaigns and driving community relations? Are you an expert in creating, coordinating, and executing events that WOW the attendees? If so, The HealthCare Connection has your next opportunity!
The HealthCare Connection is a non-profit provider of primary health and basic dental services for the underserved, uninsured and underinsured of Northern Hamilton County. We are the first federally qualified health center (FQHC) in the state of Ohio and one of the earliest established in the entire United States. Today, we remain a leader in providing affordable, quality care to all ages and cultures.
As the Marketing and Events Coordinator, you will assist with carrying out comprehensive marketing, outreach and development plans including special event coordination, written communications, on-line strategies, advocacy campaigns, social media and traditional marketing tactics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promotion of the Organization and our primary healthcare services.
- Administration of website and various graphic design projects.
- Establish and oversee social media campaigns.
- Assist with the creation and oversight of communications including solicitations, acknowledgement letters, and event promotional material.
- Collaborate with Outreach and Enrollment staff for all community relations and special outreach events.
- Oversee maintenance of the donor database by entering data for all gifts, pledges, event registrations and sponsorships. Also is responsible for preparing related gift reporting.
- Administrative support includes designing and preparing various mailings and newsletters, as well as performing routine clerical duties as needed.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, looking for a challenge and have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing and/or community relations position.
- Knowledge of donor database management (such as eTapestry), graphic design/design software, social media marketing for business.
- Website Administration (i.e. WordPress) is preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing, marketing, customer service, continuous quality improvement, relationship development, results orientation, team building, decision making and motivational talents.
- Computer skills— database management experience; proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- Great familiarity with navigation of social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Strong organization skills— accurate and detail-oriented.
- Time management skills— able to prioritize responsibilities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects efficiently.
If you are looking for a great career in a caring, compassionate and non-profit organization, submit your resume and salary requirements to https://jobapply/DevelopmentAssoc.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.