9911 Crescent Park Dr West Chester, OH 45069
Do you have a passion for CAD design? Do you excel at creating 3D models using Solid Edge? If you answered yes, then Stock Manufacturing has the opportunity for you!
Stock Manufacturing has been in business for nearly 50 years and is a leading manufacturer of metal fabrication parts for our clients. Product quality and customer satisfaction have been key corporate goals of our company. Our expertise in the metal fabrication field have been finely tuned through many years of experience. We are looking for a Mechanical Designer to join our manufacturing team. This person prepares designs and layouts for parts and assemblies while providing necessary support to production to complete fabrication in an efficient and accurate manner. This person will be responsible for:
- Utilizing Solid Edge CAD software to create 3D solid models and detailed 2D manufacturing drawings.
- Determining design constraints to meet specifications for size, capacity, loads, etc.
- Creating and maintaining Routing, BOM’ s, SOP’ s, ECN’ s.
- Supporting and defining scope of supply for mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
- Collaborating closely with Manufacturing team to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are error-free.
- Maintain document control with electronic file management.
- 5 plus years of CAD layout experience using Solid Edge.
- Previous experience with CAD design of industrial dust collections systems, sheet metal structures and/or conveyor systems a plus.
- Previous experience utilizing an ERP system a plus.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.