Medical Assistant - Apex Eye
5240 E Galbraith Rd b Cincinnati, OH 45236
Career Opportunity: MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Kenwood location) – Apex Eye – Cincinnati, OH
Apex Eye is a leading group practice of board-certified ophthalmologists, fellowship-trained eye specialists for cornea, retina, glaucoma and oculoplastics, licensed optometrists, and knowledgeable support staff. Our team shares a passion for excellence in eye care and dedication to delivering exceptional patient care. We continually strive to provide the best possible medical and surgical eye care for our patients in a pleasant, caring environment with seven convenient locations throughout the Greater Cincinnati, OH, area.
Due to our continued growth, we are adding a Medical Assistant at our Kenwood location on E. Galbraith Rd. in Cincinnati, OH. The Medical Assistant will be responsible for:
- Performing a variety of technician and administrative duties (front & back office).
- Entering test results from medical and visual testing into the computer system under the doctor’ s direction.
- Training will be provided and there is the opportunity for professional growth within the company.
Apex Eye is looking for its Medical Assistant to be well organized, adaptable and detail-oriented, in addition to:
- Prior medical office experience is preferred, but will train the right candidate who is willing & eager to learn!
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment is required.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Strong organization and attention to details.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, fellow co-workers and the public.
- Desire and ability to work in a team environment.
- Motivation to learn and further your certification.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a growing field, apply online today.
Excellent benefits (group health insurance, voluntary dental insurance, retirement plan, including 401K, and paid time off) are offered along with competitive compensation. To learn more visit www.apexeye.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Local candidates only please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided. No phone calls please.